All companies listed with ContractorsUSA.info are pre-screened* and fully insured. Our local representative company will provide you with names, addresses and phone numbers of satisfied customers in your area.
Our local contractors can install most major brands and styles of replacement windows including:
• Double Hung Replacement Windows
• Sliding Replacement Windows
• Casement Replacement Windows
• Bow Replacement Windows
Other window options available include:
• Tilt-in for easy cleaning
• Insulated glass for energy savings
• Double pane glass • Bay Replacement Windows
• Garden Replacement Windows
• Picture Replacement Windows
• Triple pane glass
• Low-E glass
VINYL AND ALUMINUM SIDING
Our local contractors can install most major brands and styles of vinyl and aluminum siding including:
• 8″ Vinyl and Aluminum Siding
• Double 4″ Vinyl and Aluminum Siding
• Double 5″ Vinyl and Aluminum Siding
• Triple 3″ Vinyl and Aluminum Siding
Other siding options available include:
• A wide selection of colors
• Insulation backer boards and panels
• Energy house wrap
• Dutch Lap Style Vinyl and Aluminum Siding
• Wood Grain Look Vinyl and Aluminum Siding
• Soffit, over-hang and eves in vinyl and aluminum
• Fascia in vinyl and aluminum
•Seamless rain gutters
Our local roofing repair and shingle replacement contractors can repair and install most major brands and styles of shingles including:
• 3-Tab Shingles
• Architectural Grade Shingles
• Asphalt Shake Shingles
• Fiberglass Shingles
SEAMLESS RAIN GUTTERS
Seamless rain gutters install straighter than conventional standard length sectional rain gutters and look more attractive.
Seamless rain gutters are less likely to leak than conventional rain gutters because there are far fewer joints to seal.
Seamless rain gutters are available in different color options to match or contrast the color of your siding.
Leaf guards are a low maintenance option and are also available.
Our local basement waterproofing contractors can install the most common types of basement waterproofing systems like:
• French Drains
• Hollow Baseboard Molding • Sump Pumps
• Wall Sealers
French Drains – Interior drainage systems installed below the basement floor to collect underground water and wall seepage. Usually connected to a sump pump.
Hollow Baseboard Molding – Adhered to the joint where the floor meets the wall. Collects wall seepage and water rising at the cove area. Usually connected to a sump pump.
Sump Pumps – Installed in a plastic or fiberglass tank below the floor. Sump pumps can collect underground water through perforations in the sump well in the immediate vicinity of the sump pump. Sump pumps can also act as a good floor drain or be used to drain a variety of underground drainage pipes.
Wall Sealers – Varieties include spray-applied basement wall sealers, brush or roller applied basement waterproofing sealers, or panel type basement waterproofing sealers.